STRENGTH, LENGTH & EFFICIENCY | RUNNING WORKSHOP
Ready to take your running performance to the next level? Whether you’re a recreational runner, or elite competitor training this workshop is for you!
Join us for a hands on, informative and interactive workshop led by Sports & Clinical Pilates Physiotherapist, Diane Rizzardo.
- Improve your running efficiency & learn exercises to help you run stronger.
- Discover runner-specific Pilates based activation/rehab exercises.
- Injury prevention tips and Q&A with a physio
- Sampling & pre-run nutrition info with Glory Juice Co.
- Maximizing energy and recovery with Eat2Run Sports Nutritionist Sarah Cuff.
The workshop will be followed by an optional leave-no-runner-behind 5 km False Creek Run where we will implement learning.
Date: May 28th, 2017
9-11 am Workshop
11am Optional 5Km False Creek Run
To register please email email@example.com. Spaces are limited!