Join the Team
Office Manager - Treloar Physiotherapy Kerrisdale
We are looking for an organized, personable, and responsible individual for our office manager position at Treloar Physiotherapy Kerrisdale.
Treloar Physiotherapy Kerrisdale is a leading health practice in Vancouver offering physiotherapy, traditional acupuncture and clinical pilates. We are in the business of helping people get back to doing the things that they love by helping them move and feel better. We are a team of positive, caring, adventurous problem solvers who have a passion for learning and being physically active.
If you are looking to join a growing team of 15 professionals in a boutique Kerrisdale practice, we would invite to submit your application and share why you would be a perfect fit for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide management and coaching to a team of 3 – 4 administration staff.
- Communicate the values and direction of Treloar Physiotherapy Kerrisdale to all team members and the public.
- Ensure outstanding client care is provided.
- Assist with payroll and oversee accounts receivables.
- Make the appropriate invoice submissions for WCB and ICBC patients through the online tool.
- Liaise with tech support to ensure computers and online programs are running smoothly.
- Complete and monitor daily accounting procedures including cash out.
- Provide monthly clinic and individual statistical reports on MS excel spreadsheets.
- Communicate and coordinate with Lawyer’s requests for patient care.
- Complete end-of-day bi-weekly bank deposits.
- Maintain, replenish, and restock supplies & inventory.
- Run and manage daily operations of the clinic including email communications, administrative support for all employees, client/patient support.
- Answer telephone inquires.
- Book and adjust appointments for patients.
- Collect and process payments.
- Create patient records.
- Complete office filing (electronic & paper).
- Manage monthly newsletter databases
- Exemplify a high standard of service and professionalism to all front desk staff.
- Hire and train part-time administrative support staff (post ads, select resumes, interview)
- Mentor, coach and provide ongoing evaluation to part-time front-desk staff.
- Delegate tasks to front-desk team members.
- Create and manage front desk staff schedules to ensure full coverage of all shifts.
- Coordinate and plan our presence at local Kerrisdale events including but not limited to Carnival and Kerrisdale Days in April and September.
- Maintain clinic tidiness and organization.
- Maintain clean linens for the clinic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Basic understanding of accounting practices
- Ability to problem solve
- Detail-oriented and outstanding organizational skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Must be comfortable using MS Excel and Word
- Experience with Quickbooks and Clinicmaster is a strong asset
- Familiarity with WorkSafe BC, MSP and ICBC teleplan billing is an asset
If you feel that you would be a great addition to our team and an excellent candidate for the role we would love to hear from you.
Please forward your resume and cover letter attention Deb Treloar at email@example.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Clinical Pilates Physiotherapist
We are looking for physiotherapists with reformer Pilates training to join our team at Treloar Physiotherapy Clinic. If you are passionate about Pilates, caring for others, active living, working as a team and helping people feel better in their body we would love to meet you.
We are currently hiring for:
8th and Ash location
Shifts available at all times
- Registered Physiotherapist
- Reformer Pilates courses and/or certification complete
- Comfortable working with people who have injuries
- Comfortable working with pre/postnatal women
If you think you would be a good fit for this position please email your resume to Erin Treloar at firstname.lastname@example.org.