What is your background & training?
Biology degree from UVic, Diploma of Acupuncture from Pacific Rim College.
- Maternity acupuncture (fertility, conception, pre/post-natal) with Debra Betts
- Sports Acupuncture with Whitfield Reaves
- KMS acupuncture with Kiiko Matsumoto
- Balance Method with Dr. Sonia Tan
- Applied Channel Theory with Jason Robertson
What inspired you to choose this career path?
Seeing friends and family having little success with Western Medicine and pharmaceuticals, wanted to help them with a more holistic and natural approach. Wanted to find a career where I could help people, problem solve, and be hands-on.
Why do you choose to work at Treloar?
Great opportunity to collaborate with very skilled and knowledgeable physiotherapists. Being able to complement the great job they do for patients with Traditional Chinese Medicine. The team feels more like family than coworkers.
What are you personally passionate about?
Self-care, mental health awareness, travel, photography, good food and my dog.