Join the Team
P/T Pilates Physiotherapist - Treloar Physiotherapy Kerrisdale
Treloar Physiotherapy Kerrisdale is looking for a part-time physiotherapist with Clinical Pilates training to join our growing team!
If you are passionate about Pilates, caring for others, active living, working as a team and helping people feel better in their bodies we would love to meet you.
We have recently expanded our clinic space which now includes a brand-new Pilates studio along with a bright gym and 9 treatment rooms in a quiet, professional and warm setting.
Treloar Physiotherapy Clinic prides itself on high standards of practice, providing quality patient care by therapists committed to continuing education. This is an excellent practice environment for any therapist looking to add pilates as an area of focus while joining a fun, dedicated team of sport-minded FCAMPT/IMS/Dry-Needling trained therapists, Clinical Pilates therapists and a Traditional Acupuncturist to work along side.
- Registered Physiotherapist
- Rehab-based Reformer Pilates Courses and/or certification complete
- Ideally available 2 shifts/week including the Saturday
- Start-date is flexible but ideally in the Spring of 2018
Although not required, it is an added bonus if the applicant has completed or are in the process of completing their Level 2 Manual Therapy Courses. Needling, Sport Physiotherapy, women's health/pelvic floor experience would also be a strong asset to complement your clinical pilates 'tool-box'.
Pilates Physiotherapist - 8th and Ash
We are looking for physiotherapists with reformer Pilates training to join our team at Treloar Physiotherapy Clinic. If you are passionate about physiotherapy, Pilates, caring for others, active living, working as a team and helping people feel better in their body we would love to meet you.
We are currently hiring for:
8th and Ash location
Afternoons (1:00-7:00pm) + Saturdays
- Registered Physiotherapist
- Reformer Pilates courses and/or certification complete
- Comfortable working with people who have injuries
If you think you would be a good fit for this position please email your resume to Erin Treloar at email@example.com.
Senior Marketing Manager
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to help grow one of Vancouver’s most reputable health care facilities all while making a huge difference in the lives of people in our community? Treloar Physiotherapy Clinic is a family owned and operated health care clinic and we are looking for a creative, energetic, personable, health-oriented marketing guru to join our caring, professional team.
Treloar Physiotherapy Clinic is looking for an individual to fill the role of Senior Marketing Manager to oversee the marketing of our two physiotherapy clinics and the various programs that fall under our umbrella of services including physiotherapy, active rehabilitation, acupuncture, clinical pilates, women’s health, our cancer exercise program and more! This position requires an experienced individual who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to build strong, lasting relationships.
P/T - 3 days per week (flexibility with which days)
Drives and develops the annual marketing plans by:
- Understanding current company objectives, values, and mission;
- Collecting and analyzing relevant organizational, competitive, and marketplace information;
- Creating benchmark metrics and sales goals as part of the evaluation of current year’s activities and successes;
- Developing recommendations on refreshing current programs and campaigns and proposing new ones;
- Providing recommended annual marketing budget and detailed spending plans and ensures budgets are adhered to throughout the year.
Provides strategic marketing leadership and management for internal teams by:
- Seeking input and making recommendations to owners and program leads on marketing strategy and creative plans;
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure all staff are kept informed of marketing objectives;
- Responsible for ensuring work and plans meets strategic organizational objectives.
Acts as the brand custodian by:
- Following and adhering to the brand guidelines throughout all Marketing channels;
- Ensuring the brand is consistently delivered and received as intended.
Responsible for successful execution of the Marketing Strategy and plans by:
- Ensuring all campaign and programs are delivered on strategy, on time, and on budget;
- Working closely with third party vendors (designers, printers, others) to deliver on the Marketing plans;
- Managing website content and creative to ensure information is fresh, appealing, and relevant;
- Working closely with social media manager on developing strategic content and overseeing the execution;
- Ensuring our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system Jane is set-up to track marketing statistics properly;
- Staying up to date on digital and traditional marketing trends and share with owners on a bi-monthly basis.
- Providing monthly Marketing updates to owners to ensure they are fully informed of all activities and decisions;
- Managing relevant budgets;
- Generating press releases as necessary to distribute to local editors;
- Identifying aligned events and sponsorships to support in the community and managing staff and volunteers to participate;
- Reviewing and suggesting opportunities to improve the processes, software and communications related to all Marketing initiatives;
Identifies business development opportunities to grow the business by:
- Building relationships with referral sources in the community including physicians, insurance adjusters, law firms, etc.;
- Identifying new partnership and sponsorship opportunities to extend the awareness and reach of the TPC brand;
- Developing and coordinating marketing campaigns to promote services.
- Marketing and communicating new service launches.
Education and Experience
- A degree or diploma in Business Administration with an area of concentration in Marketing.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in a marketing manager role.
- A contact based in healthcare and has ability to readily network in the community.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent leadership and management skills and abilities;
- Excellent project/time management skills, with the ability to keep on task with strategic items while managing day-to-day responsibilities;
- Excellent budget management skills;
- Active demonstration of the company’s values and code of conduct;
- Active demonstration of healthy lifestyle.
- Combination of working from home and in shared work spaces in either of the two clinics;
- Some evening and weekend work is required to manage events.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Erin Treloar at firstname.lastname@example.org.