Post Operative Rehab
Our Physiotherapists at Treloar are trained in all aspects of Post Operative Rehab and have extensive experience with Total Knee Replacements (TKR) and Total Hip Replacements (THR). Physiotherapy can effectively impact your optimal recovery and should begin once you are discharged from the hospital.
Benefits of Manual Therapy
- Introducing post surgical protocols for exercise and activities of daily living (ADL)
- Working through appropriate range of motion
- Prescribing rehab exercises
- Monitoring your level of activity and pain management
- Your Physiotherapist will work with you until you are able to get as much strength and range of motion in your joint as possible and be able to fully function on your own.
This service is provided at both our Cambie & 8th and Kerrisdale locations.